Congratulations on choosing Mytelnet (“the App”)! We can’t wait to connect and collaborate with you and show you what our sophisticated and intuitive platform can do. The following principles are important for you to read as they determine your relationship with us for any length of time you use our App or have our App installed on your mobile phone.
- Mytelnet brings your business communication to one device. Be it voice, video or message, connect with your team and customers 24/7, wherever you are.
- Mytelnet operates as a separate dialing or messaging application (or softphone) which allows our licensed users to make or receive audio or video calls and messages (“communicate”) on their mobile phones by only using a data connection. To use the App, you need to be registered on our communications platform.
Connecting you over a mobile network?
- Downloading and installing this App does not change your existing contract obligation to your mobile network operator. Please check with your own mobile service provider.
What about making or receiving emergency calls?
- Your safety is of the utmost importance for us, but because we are not managing the network, we will not be able to guarantee access to the network of our third-party service providers. We will, however, place all emergency calls across our network, provided that your device is able to access our communications platform or environment. You should also contact emergency services by other means to ensure that you can be assisted in an emergency if needed.
What about making or receiving international calls?
- Mytelnet can be used from anywhere in the world as long as you have a data connection or internet access. All you have to keep in mind is that if you are abroad, or are roaming, additional roaming data charges may be applicable as determined by the agreement or plan you have with your mobile network provider for your data.